- October 5, 2016 – NAPSA National Policy Advisor Bill Benson provides testimony at the Elder Justice Coordinating Council meeting. Read the testimony here.
- August 9, 2016 – NAPSA is partnering with the National Center for Fatality Review and Prevention at the Michigan Public Health Institute to build and expand elder death review teams. Read the press release.
- December 10, 2015 – NAPSA is pleased to announce details of our 27th Annual Conference.
- June 16, 2015 – NAPSA is launching the National Institute on Elder Financial Exploitation (NIEFE) to serve as the first national think tank on the complex issues of elder financial abuse.
- February 4, 2015 – Executive Director Provides Testimony to Senate Aging Committee. View Kathleen Quinn’s recorded testimony at the Senate Special Committee on Aging website.
- March 26, 2014 – NAPSA provides testimony to the US House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services.
- November 14, 2012 – NAPSA Applauds Senator Kohl and the Senate Special Committee on Aging on Hearing to Prevent Elder Financial Exploitation
- November 13, 2012 – NAPSA Launches New Website Raising Awareness about Abuse and Neglect of Vulnerable Adults
- September 24, 2013 – NAPSA National Policy Advisor Bill Benson provides testimony to the Elder Justice Coordinating Council.