Now Accepting Awards Nominations
2013 Annual NAPSA Conference
NAPSA is now accepting nominations for the awards to be presented at the 2013 annual conference in St. Paul, Minnesota. We encourage you to nominate individuals or organizations which have made outstanding contributions to the fields of elder abuse, vulnerable adult abuse and/or APS.
- The deadline for receiving the nomination form is August 10, 2013. Any nomination received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The completed application form must be sent to Joe Snyder at the address indicated on the form.
- Please check the award for which you are making a nomination and complete additional information requested. Only one award should be checked. If nominating a person for more than one award, a separate nomination form for each award nomination must be submitted.
- Preference will be given to nominees who are NAPSA members; however, the only award that requires the recipient to be a NAPSA member is the President’s Award.
- Remember: the nominee’s chances of being selected will depend on the clarity and persuasiveness of the narrative you submit.
To access the awards nomination form, follow this link:
Return to the main conference page here.
Questions? Please contact us.